Product Other Name: Liquorice, Licorice, Jeshtamadha, Madhuka, Yashti Madhuh, Mulethi, Jethimadhu, Atimadhuram, Yashtimadhukam, Jestimadh, Sweetwood, Mulhatti, Jothimadh, alcacuz, Chinese licorice, gan cao, zao, Glycyrrhiza glabra, lakritze, Lakritzenwurzel, orozuz, regliz, sweet licorice root, yashtimadhu, and yo jyo hen shi ko.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Country of Origin : India
- Licorice root might also be beneficial for the skin and hair.
- The root not only promotes the health of the scalp but also takes care of the hair.
- licorice contains glabridin known for its skin brightening properties and will leave face brighter than before.
- antioxidants gives a balanced even skin tone leaving complexion clear and radiant glowing skin. Licorice powder is a good addition to any antiaging skincare regime for aging as it also helps to tighten sagging skin
- a natural pigmentation treatment, frequent application of licorice root powder face mask for face lightening will help to reduce and is effective against acne, dark marks, blackheads, whiteheads, age spots and discoloration to even out skin tone leaving even complexion
- licorice root contains properties beneficial to treating psoriasis, helping to reduce itching, swelling and redness of the skin and scalp. Particularly useful for dry sensitive skin
Need this product in bulk ?
You're in the right place! We're experienced at handling orders of all sizes, whether you need just a few or a whole lot. Contact us now to discuss your bulk order!
Have an idea to help us improve ?
If you have any product suggestion or any other feedback for us to improve our offerings, We would value your suggestions.