Other Name: Indigofera tinctoria, genus Indigofera
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Country of Origin: India
Safety Information: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. DO NOT EAT/TAKE INTERNALLY IN ANY FORM. Keep out of reach of the Children.
Other Name: Indigofera tinctoria; also called true indigo, Wild indigo, yellow wild indigo, dyer‘s baptisia, false indigo, horsefly weed, indigo broom, indigo weed, rattle bush, rattle weed, yellow broom, clover bloom, Baptisia, yellow indigo, American indigo, broom-clover, shoofly, blue false indigo, blue wild indigo, indigo carmine, and wild indigo root.
- It treats and prevents premature greying.
- It can lead to new hair growth and treat baldness.
- It treats dandruff and conditions your hair.
- It makes the hair shiny and soothes the scalp.
- It covers grey hair.
- It fights dandruff.
- It gives Dark Blue shade on hair and a Black shade when applied after Pure Henna.