Shelf Life: 2 Years
Country of Origin: India
- coconut oil is extracted from fresh coconut milk and is natural, free from additives and preservatives.
- coconut oil has a unique taste and cologne which is heaped with a whopping amount of essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Coconut oil is high in certain saturated fats. These fats have different effects on the body compared with most other dietary fats.
- Coconut oil also contains a very small amount of vitamin K that aids your blood to clot and vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that prevents free radical damage to the cells.
- Using coconut oil as a mouthwash may prevent mouth infections, but more evidence is needed.
- When virgin coconut oil is harvested quickly, using no heat or chemicals, there is hardly any odor.
The product is good,but I was disappointed because it did not have aroma nor flavour,since you are exporters,the consumers abroad might prefer odourless and flavour less oil, I do understand.it would be nice if you also have virgin coconut oil which is not deodorised ,for those who prefer the taste and odour of coconut oil.i had also bought castor oil and honey,both are of excellent quality thank you.i specifically ordered from you knowing that you are exporters, because most of our renowned brands viz MTR ,Himalaya,etc have a different quality for the export and for inside the country,which is really disappointing.But,you are giving the same quality for both customers, please maintain the same,thanks again.i have also bought virgin olive oil from you,but not yet opened.