Shelf Life: 2 Years
Country of Origin : India
Manufacturer :Infinator Pvt Ltd
It is also known as Malabar Nut Powder.
- Malabar Nut is used to loosen chest congestion, open the breathing tubes (bronchi), and treat spasms.
- Malabar Nut (Aada Thodai Ilai) is used for upper airway infections, common colds, cough, asthma, and tuberculosis.
- Malabar Nut is rich in alkaloids like Vasicine, Vasicol, Vasinone giving therapeutic benefit to this herb.
- The herb helps in pacifying Kapha and hence found useful in treating respiratory tract disorders.
- Malabar Nut leaves act as an Expectorant and hydrates the body.
- It is an important herb in Ayurveda and had been used in India as Folk Medicine for curing intestinal infections.
- It can be effective against respiratory diseases and is also useful for treating a lot of skin diseases or infections.
Other Names of Ardusa: Adhatoda zeylanica, Titabahak, Bahak, Vachaka, Bakas, Basak, Vasaka, Malabar Nut tree , Aradusi, Araduso, Arusa, Aduss, Adusoye, Adalodakam, Adarooshaka, Adulsa, Vasa, Vasanga, Basanga, Vishuti, Bhekar, Vansa, Adatodai, Adda, Saramu, Adusa