Product Name: Peppermint Essential Oil
Speciality: It does not contain any harmful chemicals or harsh preservatives like parabens or sulphates.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Country of Origin : India
Dispatch Time: 5 to 6 days after order received.
- pure and natural, not a blend of isolated components. No dilution adulteration, addition or deletion is made and no solvent is used.
- Steam Distillation / Leaves of Mentha Piperita
- Peppermint oil’s top note is a strong aroma, with a sharp, penetrating scent, based on its high menthol content.
- Peppermint essential oil is used topically (applied to the skin) for headache, muscle aches, itching, common cold, headaches, and other conditions., Peppermint oil is safe for topical application, however, dilution with a carrier oil is necessary
- Rub one drop on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (careful to avoid contact with your eyes), and on the back of the neck to relieve head pressure. Apply to the back of the neck and shoulders throughout the day to keep energy up. Diffuse or inhale mid-morning to curb the desire to snack. Inhale or rub a drop on your abdomen to soothe minor stomach discomfort.