- Giloy, also known as Amrita, Tinospora cordifolia, Guduchi, Madhuparni, Amruta, Amritavallari, Chhinnaruha, Chakralakshanika, Somvalli, Rasayani, Devnirmita, Gulvel, Vatsadani, Jwarari, Bahuchinna, Amritaor, Guduchi in Hindi, is an herb that helps improve digestion and boost immunity. It has heart-shaped leaves that resemble betel leaves. All parts of the plant are used in Ayurvedic medicine. However, the stem is thought to have the most beneficial compounds.
- helps to get rid of recurrent fevers like dengue, swine flu, malaria. It is antipyretic in nature.
- It is used in preventing cough, cold, pharyngitis, voice hoarseness.
- This herbal medicine helps in boosting the lungs.
- This herbal powder reduces blood sugar levels.
- It acts as a diuretic, removes urinary stones, urinary tract infections.